Cheap Kitchen Pantry Cabinet is a self-help article on saving money on pantry cabinets, you will have access to valuable information on this topic by reading my article. Freebies are always included whenever I can find you some, so welcome to Gizmos Deals self-help for consumers.
“The more you know, the more you can create. There’s no end to imagination in the kitchen.” ~ Julia Child
Prices are exactly the same for you if your purchase is through an affiliate link or a non-affiliate link. You will not pay more by clicking through the link.
“The wisest advice I ever received regarding the kitchen came from my mother: ‘Do the dishes while you’re cooking.” ~ Lela Rose
Cheap Kitchen Pantry Cabinet Shopping
Let us begin by where are the best deals on kitchen pantry cabinets, so our old buddy Google has come through once again. Now we are going to find out what the results from our search were, and this will save you time and money.
- Big Lots
- Home Depot
- Select Furniture Store
- Bush Furniture
Walmart came up the most times on Google’s results from our search, which would tell me that is the first place we should shop. By any chance you are not partial to this store, I suggest you choose another one from the list above.
Best Kitchen Pantry Cabinet Deal
Here we are on the store’s page, and I selected low to high pricing to save us time and money. This is how I do this myself when shopping, so sharing with you might be something new you might not have been aware of you could do.
- Popular for small kitchens and bathrooms, you also could use this for bedroom home decor if you desired to
- Color white
- Only 12 Pounds in weight
- Cabinet size (19.75 x 12 x 31.5)” L x W x H
- The first compartment size (18 x 10.6 x 11.4)” L x W x H
- Second compartment size (18 x 10 x 5.8)” L x W x H
- Third compartment size “(18 x 10.6 x 11)” L x W x H
- Gross weight 18 pounds
- Net weight 16 pounds
- Modern design
- Premium PVC construction
- Easy to install
- 100% guarantee satisfaction warranty
- Brand Segmart
- Assembled size 19.75 x 12.00 x 31.50 inches L x W x H
- More Information
As you know this is a self-help resource for consumers, so you will never find tons of merchandise being pushed at you. That is not the purpose of Gizmos Deals, just so you know that is why there are not a variety of cabinets for you to choose from. Shopping guides and freebies are the main priority here, valuable information is more helpful to you than a bunch of merchandise to only confuse you.
Kitchen Cabinet Styles
Before we learn about the styles available, I would like to mention the cabinet above is priced budget-friendly. If the smaller size is what you are shopping for, you will find this a bargain. Sharing prices are not permitted, so that is the reason I can’t tell you exactly what this will cost you.
- Shaker is what many choose for a farmhouse country kitchen, you will find this is a simple style with flat-panel doors.
- Craftsman Mission is a tongue and groove construction, this is a very sturdy and well-made cabinet.
- Flat-Front provides you with single-board doors, no door frames, or beveling in a very simple style.
- Beadboard with vertical panels and uniform beads, also with recessed lines for a more eye-appealing piece of furniture.
- Handle-Free uses often a finger pull door function, many homeowners install a tap latch on this type of cabinet.
- Raised-Panel is your traditional style that is well-known, now if you prefer raised panels instead of flat this is the one for you.
Knowing the styles will help you choose the right one for your home decor theme, so this is very important to narrow down the ones that are not going to go well with your kitchen. For access to all of my self-help articles in one place, you can browse them all conveniently on Jeff’s Favorite Pins.
Kitchen Pantry Shopping Guide
The whole purpose for most of you for this purchase will be storage and space, so that is what this guide is going to help you with. Accomplishing these two goals will provide you with the best choice, now let us read these tips together.
- Set your spending budget before you do anything else, you really need to know this and stick to it to prevent overspending.
- Choose your cabinet style according to your kitchen theme, I did mention this earlier, so you are not going crazy.
- Will you be remodeling your kitchen in the near future, if you are planning on remodeling this is important or you might find yourself shopping once again for a kitchen pantry cabinet.
- The door style is another consideration depending on your home decor design, if you have a country design you might not want to choose a modern contemporary cabinet.
- Many times we make poor decisions because the appearance of the merchandise influences us, so narrowing your choices first with your design will prevent you from choosing the wrong one.
- Functioning is actually even more important than beauty, never give up storage for the most beautiful pantry cabinet you have ever seen.
- How much space do you have for this new addition to your kitchen, as an example the deal in this article is perfect for smaller kitchens but at the same time might lack enough space. Purchasing a larger one might provide you with more than enough storage, but then where are you going to put it?
How many of you have made a purchase then later regretted your choice, we must consider many things before making the best decision when shopping for any type of merchandise. That is what this website is mainly attempting to help consumers with, now you might understand what Gizmos Deals is really about.
Free Kitchen Printables
Little Gold Pixels is one of my followers on Pinterest, you will find a very nice assortment of kitchen printables at no cost to you. When I find anyone providing freebies, I do my best to pass them on to you. This is my way of helping them and readers like you, so I am feeling good about myself by doing this for both of you.
- Kitchen Art
- Kitchen Decor
- Home Bar
- Free SVG
- Major Pot Heat Humor 8 x 10
- Kitchen Label Bundle
- Coffee Posters
- Wine Lover Printables
- Farmhouse Printables
- Home Decor
- Free Art
- Kitchen Decor
- Visit Little Gold Pixel
You are going to find enough freebies that it is worth visiting this Pinterest Board, so anyone who loves to print with their computer from the internet, you just found yourself a new resource. People often forget about this website as a resource, but it is one of you best free ones to visit often.
Even though most of you know what you will be storing in your new kitchen pantry cabinet, here is a guide to the most common items to consider adding to your own list. This might inspire you by reading this list, so please take the time to see what I have listed below.
- Salt & Pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Vegetable Oil
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Gluten-Free or Wheat Flour
- Baking Soda
- Baking Powder
- Cocoa Powder
- Baking Chips
- Vanilla Extract
- Brown Sugar
- Maple Syrup
- Agave Syrup
- Brown Rice
- White Rice
- Gluten-Free or Whole Grain Pasta
- Dried Fruit
- Nut Butters
- Rolled Oats
- Dried Beans
- Canned Goods
- Herbs & Spices
Everyone will not be storing all of these for sure, but this can give you some ideas of how much storage you might need before purchasing a Cheap Kitchen Pantry Cabinet. Depending on your diet and food restrictions will determine which of these apply to you, so this was just a guide for your convenience that I wanted to share with you.
Free Pantry Food
Maybe you are struggling to stock your pantry, there is no shame in that. Many families are going hungry even in the United States, but accepting help is not a crime and is something I want to provide. Free food and groceries are available to needy families that are approved, so you have nothing to lose by applying to see if you are eligible
- Hunger Relief Programs
- Backpack Program
- Mobile Food Pantry Program
- School Pantry Program
- Senior Food Programs
- SNAP Assistance Food Stamps
- Summer Food Programs
- Disaster Response
- Food Rescue
- Find Your Local Food Bank
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Women & Children Programs
- More Information
There is no reason families in the United States should be going hungry, one reason this is happening is people lack the knowledge of where to go for help. Many seniors will resist applying for any type of assistance, and the only reason is they are too proud.
The next list of programs is less known even than the ones in the last paragraph, these are more specialized programs that I feel is my duty to make you aware of. Please read what I have taken the time to find for you, even if you are not in need of them, you might know someone who is.
- Families with a Child or Teenager
- Babies & Young Children
- Over 60 Years Old
- Families Experiencing Disasters
- Tax Credits & Filing
- Health Insurance Assistance
- Heat, Electricity, and Utility Expenses
- Other Family Needs
If you fit any of the situations above, you may be eligible for assistance. To apply or find out more, you can just click on the More Information link in the previous paragraph. This website is devoted to providing you with self-help, even though these are not consumer resources, they are worthy to be included in this article.