The Top 10 Bass Fishing Rods will interest you, serious fishermen will love what I have in store in this self-help guide. Not only shopping tips is what you will find, but I also provided you with fishing tips that will help you catch more of your favorite fish.
Professional Fishermen Tips
- Torn up plastic worms are actually good bait, they resemble a wounded food source that attracts fish
- Red Spinning baits in shallow areas trigger more hits than you might think, they see the color of a sign the bait is wounded and easier prey.
- Check swing cast is a common method to get under structures, this causes your lure to skip over the water surface under your preferred target. This type of cast is similar to the check swing of a baseball player, another interesting technique to catch more fish.
- Keeping those hooks sharp will prevent you from losing as many trophies, as sharp hooks will embed into their bony jaws which will prevent as many from getting off your hooks.
Prices are exactly the same for you if your purchase is through an affiliate link or a non-affiliate link. You will not pay more by clicking through the link.
Focus on fishing in the shallow water during the spring for more bass, they have their spawning beds in these areas and so you will find they tend to hang out here more often.
Top 10 Bass Fishing Rods
No playing around today my fishermen friends, let us get right to what you come on Gizmos Deals to find out. This is a consumer self-help guide website, so be prepared for shopping tips and plenty of guides. Ready or not, here is what is recommended
- St. Croix Triumph Spinning Rod
- UglyStik GX2 Spinning Rod
- Entsport E Series
- Lew’s Custom Lite Baitcasting Rod
- Pflueger President Combo
- St. Croix Premier Series
- Penn Battalion 2 Surf
- Abu Garcia Veracity
- Duckett Micro Magic Pro
For all my fishing, I am partial to the UglyStick. That does not mean you should go out and purchase this, I just wanted to share which rod that works the best for all my fishing adventures. You can’t be wrong choosing any of the ones above, so knowing the top ten really is a time-saver.
More Fishing Rod Choices
Above you have the top ten fishing rods for bass fishing, as a bonus in this guide I wanted to include a few others that you might want to consider as well. This will give you even more high-quality merchandise, and that is what my consumer self-help guides are all about.
- Abu Garcia IKE Signature
- Berkely Cherrywood HD
- Lamiglas XP
- Zebco Graphex
- Shimano Stimula
- Daiwa Tatula
- Dobyns Fury Series
Now we really have a good variety of high-quality fishing rods for your best bass fishing ever, not intending to overwhelm you with possibilities but still, I want to provide you with enough to make the best decision. My next paragraph will be my bass fishing guide, so if you are interested in catching more fish this will be worth your reading.
Bass Fishing Guide
No matter how high-quality your fishing equipment is, you are not going to catch more fish if you lack the knowledge of where the best spots are. This guide is for planning your next outdoor adventure, and here are the best places to get the most experience on your next fishing vacation.
- Lake Guntersville, Alabama
- Lake Fork, Texas
- Sam Rayburn, Texas
- Chickamauga Lake, Tennesee
- Lake Baccarac, Mexico
- Lake Okeechobee, Florida
- Toledo Bend, Texas
- Clear Lake, California
- St. Johns River, Florida
- Lake Champlain, Canada
- Falcon Lake, Texas
- Lake St. Clair, Michigan
- Lake Erie, New York
- Pickwick Lake, Alabama-Tennesee
- El Sato, Mexico
- Lake Kissimmee, Florida
- Santee Cooper, South Carolina
- Lake Amistad, Texas
- Tennesee River, Tennesee
- Thousand Islands, New York
- Stick March, Florida
- Kentucky Lake, Kentucky
- Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri
- Largemouth Bass Fishing Trips
We now are on our way to planning our next amazing bass fishing adventure, you will find there is something for every budget on the list above. How cool is this to know so many trophy fishing spots are just waiting for you, now moving on to my next surprise for you.
Weekend Bass Fishing Guide
How many of you might opt for a weekend adventure closer to home, that is what many of us are going to be doing the majority of the time? Not many of us can go traveling regularly to the best spots, this guide is to help you pack to be prepared for an awesome weekend fishing trip.
- Fishing License
- State Fishing Regulations
- First Aid Kit
- Polarized Sunglasses
- Insect Repellant
- Fishing Pants
- Wide Brimmed Fishing Hat
- Waterproof Bags
- Rainy Weather Gear
- Layering Clothing
- Fishing Waders If Appliable
- Multi-Fishing Tool
- Fishing Knife
- Fishing Vest If Appliable
- Bass Fishing Boat Gear If Appliable
- Tape Measure
- Water and Snacks
- Fishing Equipment
- Extra Fishing Line
- Tackle Box If Appliable
- Assortment of Fishing Bait
- Picnic Cooler
With my weekend fishing guide, you will be well-prepared. Even though some items you might not need all the time, it is better to have them when you do. This self-help guide is focusing more on providing you with information with merchandise, now on to my next section.
Free Fishing Resources
Resources for consumers are the key to providing you with self-help guides, now what I have for you are some freebies that are valuable sources for fishing fanatics. The more you learn the more fish you are going to catch, and when they are not going to cost you anything why not give them a try?
- Bass Fishing Rigs-How to Tie Them-When to Apply Them
- Mister Twister-Free Fishing Tackle Catalog
- Bass Resource
- Take Me Fishing Organization
- How to Cast a Baitcaster
- Baitcaster Mistakes
- Bass Fishing Gear Review
- 7 Bass Lures That Work Year-Round
- Fish Angler
- Fish Brain
- Fishing Knots Lite
- Pro Angler
- Trimble GPS Fish Free
With this guide, you have some free sources to use whenever you have the time. Knowing these exist is valuable knowledge other fishermen might not be using, so this will give you a step ahead of many of your fishing buddies in catching more fish.
Bass Fishing Tips
Many of the tips in this paragraph you might be aware of, and some might be brand new to you. No matter your experience you should read this section, you never know what you might learn new or have forgotten about over the years of fishing for that trophy bass.
- The most important tip of them all is knowing where to fish, what you want to be doing is searching for spots with good cover to find the biggest fish.
- Present them with what is natural food in their habitat, when you use lures and bait that are common to them they are going to more likely feel safe that is dinner.
- Being flexible with your techniques can catch you more trophies, never be afraid to experiment.
- Know how the weather affects the fish, overcast days have been some of my best days for catching larger bass
- Remember how water temperature affects them, cooler water using slower baits is more effective than faster moving bait.
- Many anglers avoid windy days, but I have experienced that this actually benefits the angler. Rougher water surfaces spook less than smooth, calm surfaces.
- Learning how to tie the best knots is well worth your time, you can find free videos on YouTube that will teach you this at no cost to you.
- Research where you fish with resources such, as knowing where your best cover and ledges are will increase your success.
- There are going to be good days and bad days, but for me, any day I am able to be doing my favorite hobby is always a great day. Being persistent is the key, also the more you do something the better you are going to get at it.
Gizmos Deals really is on a mission to be your favorite consumer self-help guide, I want to be known as more than just a website that is promoting merchandise to my readers. Valuable information is my main intention to provide you with my guides and tips, and the longer I keep writing the better I am going to become. If you ever have any questions feel free to leave them in my comments section, and I will respond to them as soon as I possibly can.